|12 months||eighteen months||two years||three years|
|*Updated 2018 january|
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES application for the loan kind available in all UCPB Branches or right right right here
- Photocopy of two (2) government-issued IDs
- Copy of latest 2 months charge card payment statement
- Copy of latest household bill of residence
- For used applicants:
- Photocopy of business ID
- Latest payslips for starters thirty days
- Latest ITR type 2316
- For self-employed candidates:
- A couple of years latest audited economic statements and ITR
- Business enrollment papers and licenses
- Copy of bank account declaration going back half a year
Quick Hyper Hyper Links
Note: Rates are susceptible to alter
|Product Title||NAVPU||YTD Return|
At the time of Apr 13, 2020, 04:03:00 PM
To learn more, please contact
UCPB Trust Banking Group:
(02) 8811-9520, 8811-9515, or 8811-9541
Grace Period on UCPB LoanEasy re Payments Extended until April 30, 2020
Please be encouraged that the payment dates of UCPB LoanEasy consumers happen extended for thirty days to assist relieve their burden throughout the quarantine period that is enhanced. Click the link to get more details. Find out more.
Reduced Banking Hours for Branches Running During the Improved Quarantine Period
At the time of 13, 2020 april
In light of this enhanced quarantine duration in Luzon as well as other areas, the next branches in those times are on shortened banking hours from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, aside from those suggested. Just click here when it comes to selection of branches
For the guidance and information. Find out more.
Nose and mouth mask requirement in bank premises
Your security is very important to us.
Please be encouraged that all customers and branch workers is likely to be necessary to wear breathing apparatus before entering bank premises.
This policy will need effect Tuesday that is starting 24, 2020.
Many thanks for your cooperation and understanding. Browse more.
Build up are insured by PDIC as much as P500,000 per depositor.
UCPB IS A FATCA-REGISTERED PARTICIPATING INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BANK.
UCPB is controlled by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints, you may contact UCPB’s Customer Relations Center at (02) 8811-9111 or perhaps the BSP Financial customer Protection Department at (02) 8708-7087.
The UCPB internet site and its own applications would be best seen Mozilla that is using Firefox or more, Safari or Bing Chrome with 1280 x 800 quality.